Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stetson's busy week...

Last week was a big week for my big boy! 

Sunday was Father's Day. We had lots of surprises for Daddy. Here is just one of the special gifts that we made for him. 


I know. Could he BE any cuter???

Monday was a nice day out with mommy, Aunt Becky, and Aunt Abby. We had lunch and strolled around Town Center ... including an all important trip to Starbucks, of course. Here's a pretty picture of my sisters. 


Someone took a nap while we all had our mid-afternoon pick-me-ups. 



Tuesday Aunt Becky left to go back to California. Boo. Sad face. 




Wednesday he spent a day half a day at daycare. I got sad and had to go get him. I did, however, enjoy using a gift card for a pedicure that I got for Mother's Day. Ahhh... (The little ladies were not so happy about it considering the last time I'd had a pedi was September of LAST year.)




There's that funny face again! haha


Thursday he swung in his outside swing for the first time. I think he liked it. The funniest part was when he "hopped" in his seat a little every time his tummy jumped up! :) 




Friday he went swimming in his little kiddie pool with MeMe here. (He tried to get out a few times too!) 




AND got to drive MeMe's car! :)



PHEW! Wait...most importantly...Saturday, he slept in with Mommy until almost 10 am. YES. 10 AM! Woo Hoo! Good thing, because we had a very important birthday party to go to!  His little girlfriend turned ONE! Yay Alexa!


I think I enjoyed the slide more than him! :)


This might be my favorite picture ever. WHAT? 


Yes, it's cake. At least it's not chocolate! 

Have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment