Friday, June 15, 2012

Growing & Changing...


Our little man just turned 7 months old this week. I can't believe it...


I KNOW! Soooo cute!!

The pictures are getting more difficult to take every month! This one took about 29 shots to get a good one. (Well, they are ALL good because he's sooooo cute anyway!)

He's definitely hitting the "I need mommy all the time" stage. The book said 7 months...so here we go... It's quite exhausting! We left him at my mom's the other night, and he just wasn't havin' it. When we got there, the ONLY thing that calmed him down was me. When he stopped crying...I started crying. It was such an amazing feeling to know that someone needed me that bad. I love him. 

He also has a new facial expression. This is kind-of what it's lookin' like...


It's soooo funny though! I'll post another picture when I REALLY get a good shot of it! 

My sister is visiting from California this week. We did a little shopping and got more things for the baby than for ourselves...which usually happens. (He doesn't necessarily worry about whether things are flattering or not...) Unbelievable that we were buying 12 month clothes already. He'll probably be in them in the next 2 weeks or so. Crazy. 

No, I haven't started running yet. I will. Soon. 

I'll end this post with a quote from Nick Wallenda, the guy who just crossed over Niagara Falls by walking on a 2 inch wire: 

"This is what dreams are are of, people! Pursue your dreams. Never give up. [My dream] might seem strange, but anybody that's dealing with any battle...focus on the other side."

By the way...he gave praise to GOD the entire time he was making that stunning journey! 

Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment